Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term 'SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Only unsed and boxed handsets are eligible for exchange in case of incorrect delivery or logistics error.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD, your agreement with SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms
- Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
- Clicking to accept or agree to the terms:
where this option is made available to you by SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if,
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD, or
- you are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of India.
- Site content:
- You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
- All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Indian copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
- You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
- In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software if any
- Online pricing and offers are valid for online customers only.
- Some of the services are supported by advertisements and sales promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launching, and queries made through the services or other information.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising by SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- In consideration SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD may place such advertising on the services..
- 2 Hours Delivery
- 2 hours delivery service is available only if orders are placed during business hours from 10 am – 7 pm only (Sunday Holiday).
- In case the phone of your choice is not in stock in the nearest store to your pin code, the delivery time might be increased by an hour but we will make sure the product reaches your doorstep at the earliest.
- 2 hour delivery service is not applicable for Xiaomi products. All Xiaomi mobile phones are available on store-pickup only.
S K MOBILES, WWW.SKMOBILE.IN are our trademarks and service mark. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- If you submit, post or otherwise send us any information, content or materials including, without limitation, comments, reviews, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, other persons' names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose at all, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any further permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity, including without limitation for inclusion in any future gale publication or gale product, with no compensation to you.
- No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Without limiting the previous, you hereby grant us.
- Payment and billing:
You must select a payment method to pay us for any purchases you make from us. Every time you use the service, you reaffirm that
- We or our authorized billing agents are authorized to charge your designated payment method.
- We may submit charges incurred under your account for payment, and you will be responsible for such charges, even if your membership is cancelled or terminated. You agree that we may charge your payment method for all amounts due to us without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
- We may, in our discretion, post charges to your payment method individually or may aggregate your charges with other purchases you make on the site and apply those charges to your next billing cycle. All purchases for mobile, services, accessories, and all subscriptions are final and non-refundable.
- You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 5 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company.
- If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within 5 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In case of Order cancellation, the mode of payment will be done by transferring through NEFT or by giving cheque within 14 working days. (i.e. we can't offer your payment as cash )
- Proof of identification:
SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD reserves the right to ask for defined proof of identification at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same to either the SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD or any of its associates can lead to cancellation of the order. In case of any gift items, the customer who has made the transaction online will have to provide his/her proof of identification.
- Limitation of liability:
You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold our company and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with
- Any use or alleged use of SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD/services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you;
- The operation and content on your site or
- Any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement
SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, and agree to cooperate with SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD defence of such claim.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the mobile store(s)/content producer or SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of the mobile store(s).
- Applicable taxes:
Unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude value added tax (GST) / central sales tax and service tax as applicable in India.
Mobile handsets & chargers are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufactures agents defect in material & workmanship. SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty on products sold.
SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD will not be responsible for any defective/deficient or otherwise unsatisfactory products any such defective or deficient goods has to be repaired only by authorized service centre of the equipment manufacturer.
All the terms and conditions of SK INFINITETRADE PVT LTD apply, subject to Bangalore jurisdiction. Goods once sold cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Governing law and jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and any legal discrepancy or disputes will be heard or proceed in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Bangalore, (Karnataka) India.
- NO Cost EMI:
How does No Cost EMI work?
- On completion of the purchase of your favorite product with No Cost EMI - your credit card will be initially blocked for the full purchase amount.
- This will be converted into EMI by the bank in the next 4-7 working days.
- You will get an instant discount equal to the interest payable at the time of order, i.e., the interest charged by the bank will be offered as an upfront discount, effectively making it No interest.
- You will pay exactly the price of the product only and no extra costs pertaining to interest or processing fee.
For example: If you purchase a product worth Rs 25000 at a 3 month EMI plan and the interest charged by your bank is Rs 1500. Then, Rs 1500 will be given as an instant discount during payment and you will end up paying Rs 23500.
Order value = Rs 25000
Amount to be paid while purchase = Rs 23500 (Order Value - EMI interest = Rs 1500)
You will pay monthly installments of Rs 8333.
What will you be paying to the bank?
- The discount of Rs 1500 will be given as a discount upfront during purchase.
- The total amount you pay to the bank for the product will be equal to the price of the product as the interest charged by the bank has already been given as a discount. Hence, No cost EMI.
- You will pay your bank the product cost split into instalments. The instant discount equal to the interest payable to the bank will be provided, thus making it no additional interest cost for you.